Every once in a while, I read a piece of sales copy that grips me so hard I have no choice but to buy the product on offer. And in the past, I couldn’t help but wonder how the writer was able to hit me right in my gut – just through the power of their words.
It also left me desperate to achieve the same result in my own sales copy, so I could create a deep emotional response and increase my conversion rates. Now when I first started out, my copy felt kinda flat.
I had no idea why!
Instead of creating the emotional pull I wanted, I felt like I was simply sharing educational content. Sure, it made my prospects smarter – but it didn’t necessarily make them salivate with desire!
Which is when I discovered a problem with the way I was thinking about my sales copy. I’d been focusing too much energy on furthering my prospects’ awareness of their problem and the solution on offer.
In effect, I was creating salesy content – NOT persuasive sales copy.
Which is why I decided to create an emotional map that tells me precisely what emotion I need to trigger at every stage of the sales funnel.
And it’s what I’m going to share with you in the video below:
In this video you’ll discover:
- Why following Eugene Schwartz’s legendary awareness scale could be the reason your sales copy is falling flat
- The ONLY way to persuade new prospects to try your products and services
- What is Belief Bias? And why is it killing your sales conversions?
- The problem with using your sales copy to increase customer awareness
- How to tap into your buyers’ emotional buying cycle – so that buying is the only logical next step
Want the secret to cranking out profitable Facebook Ad Copy in minutes
…even if you’ve never written a Facebook ad before?